100% FOCUSED ON PERSONAL INJURY AND WRONGFUL DEATH
A FIRM THAT IS 100% COMMITTED TO PERSONALIZED SERVICE
We have been advocates in the Hudson Valley area for five decades for hundreds of people just like you. We represent injury victims, consumers and workers and use our experience and dedicated, personalized service to provide each client with only the highest quality legal representation. Our firm is a small boutique operation that is committed to one thing: YOU, our client. You will not get lost with us. We are right there with you every single step of the way. You never have to worry about being just a number in a big firm and handed off to an attorney with little to no experience. Both attorneys at Forrester & Calderin have more than 70 years of combined experience handling cases of serious injury and death as a result of car accidents, motorcycle accidents, trucking accidents, premises liability, boating collisions, or just about any other losses that happen as a result of negligence.
DON’T STAY A VICTIM…BECOME A WINNER
Unfortunately justice is not automatic, even when it is clear that your injury was caused by another person's carelessness. In order to protect your legal rights, a number of issues must be carefully considered and addressed. We promise to:
• Comply with various time deadlines.
• Maneuver through the insurance company mine-field.
• Preserve and compile evidence to prove your case, and present it in the most favorable light under the applicable law.
• Take advantage of all benefits afforded under various laws and insurance policies.
Often these issues are very complex and errors can be costly. If you make a mistake, such as missing a legal time deadline or notification requirement in an insurance policy, you could lose your right to make a claim. If you say the wrong thing to an adjuster, it could do great harm to the value of your claim.
Those are just a few reasons why proceeding without legal advice is a risky choice. The system is stacked against someone who is not represented by an attorney. Remember, insurance companies are in business to make money, and they do this by trying to pay you as little as they possibly can, and sometimes nothing at all. That is why insurance companies have their own lawyers on staff, and why they train their adjusters to work the system to their own best advantage.
We have focused on serious personal injury and wrongful death cases involving negligence for a combined 70 years. We believe this is our best opportunity to serve the people who share our community when their lives are compromised.
WE ARE ATTORNEYS WHO UNDERSTAND AND VALUE YOU
We strive to make every client happy by following our five founding principles:
▪ We will never make you a promise that we cannot keep.
▪ We will treat you with respect. We work for you.
▪ We will consistently communicate with you, return all of your phone calls and respond to all of your emails.
▪ We will provide you with personalized representation. We realize each client and each case is unique.
▪ We will leave no stone unturned in working to get you the most compensation for your injuries.
When you have lost someone you love to a wrongful death, or have been injured in an accident, your life can turn upside down. While you work on healing and recovery, the insurance companies work to minimize your settlement. During this difficult time, it is important that you contact an experienced and dedicated law firm to look after your best interests. Our firm offers comprehensive legal representation to personal injury victims. We are strong legal rights advocates, and we will not back out when faced with a less-than-reasonable settlement offer for your case. Our devoted lawyers can assist you obtain a fair settlement for any kind of personal injury case including, car accident, bicycle accident, motorcycle accident, truck accident, boating accident, pedestrian accident, slip and fall, spinal cord injury, and brain and head injury.
BENEFIT FROM OUR YEARS OF EXPERIENCE
We know how to build a compelling and just argument. We know how to thoroughly evaluate damages, preserve evidence, obtain expert testimony and, when necessary, take cases exactly like yours to trial. We commit ourselves fully to you, and your right to no-nonsense legal representation and full compensation. When you work with us, you can expect the best.
• Never pay a penny for anything, unless we are able to obtain financial compensation for you.
• Our counsel will always be in your best interest, especially when it comes to settlement offers.
• You will have a skilled, experienced, and knowledgeable attorney working on your case.
We believe in client satisfaction, professionalism and developing personal relationships with each and every client.
Expect nothing less than the best and we will not disappoint.